There are houses in Ravenwood. There is also a Runestone, near to the middle of the town. It will regenerate your health(if damaged) if you go near it. There is an inn, a blacksmith house and many more. For more detailed information see the "Npcs" and "Notable Features" section below.
- A runestone stands near the middle of the town. It heals players when they are near it, by one full heart each time
- There is a bank south of the runestone. You can store your items and coins in it. It have 10 slots.
- There are 11 houses in Ravenwood(not including the bank)
- Ravenwood doesn't seem to have a leader/chief/mayor
- The runestone seems to protect Ravenwood from harm
- Despite Ironbane is dangerous, with the protection of the runestone, the villagers are not scared
- You can access to Ravenwood by typing /stuck and enter in the chat
- There are two zeppelins which travels from the ramp you get teleported to after you finished the tutorial to Ravenwood
- There is a portal in a house which teleports you to the Rat Basement when enter. Do not enter that portal as the Rat Basement is very dangerous without good gear
There are a lot of friendly Npcs in Ravenwood. Below is a list:
- Friendly Snowmen(Christmas event only)
- Big Friendly Snowmen(Christmas event only)
- Arnold T. Blunt
- William the Blacksmith
- Happy Christmas Vendor(Christmas event only)